FS Expressvu 5100 PVR with card
2007-11-26 18:14:52 UTC
I'm selling a working Expressvu 5100 PVR with access card and remote to the
best offer. Unsubsribed with no balance left on the account. If no-one
wants it I'll just end up putting it on ebay.

The access card is, a blue card with the yellow arrow on it has EX-07 on
back and is Rev640.

I also have the original access card too. I'll include that if anyone
wants it.
It is a white and blue card with DA-04 on the back RevA81

Please send all inquiries to
***@yahoo.com
2007-11-26 18:18:32 UTC
Post by M
I'm selling a working Expressvu 5100 PVR with access card and remote
to the best offer. Unsubsribed with no balance left on the account.
If no-one wants it I'll just end up putting it on ebay.
The access card is, a blue card with the yellow arrow on it has EX-07
on back and is Rev640.
I also have the original access card too. I'll include that if anyone
wants it.
It is a white and blue card with DA-04 on the back RevA81
Please send all inquiries to
I will also ship to both the US and Canada
***@yahoo.com
lotsatime
Could you let me know your price please.
Chevrolet